21 November 2014

Scripting

Whilst I initially was not confident in my skills in using unityscript in my first year, after finding SpeedTutor on youtube, and following his tutorials my competence in the subject certainly increased.
image
  •  This script is an in-progress script to handle the item collection and raft assembly. The next part of the script I need to add will be something to load a new scene as an end screen
image
  • This script is to apply a headbobbing effect to the main camera.
  • image
    This is a script for applying a floating effect to objects that have a rigidbody component
image
  • This script is for an effect wherein if the player looks at an object more than ten metres below them, it pulls the camera back to simulate vertigo.
image
  • This is not the entire script, but a section of my player script that facilitates numerous things, such as fall damage, scene fade-in-and-out and respawning.

No comments:

Post a Comment