7 December 2014

Worldbuilding Model Sheet WIP


This is a snip taken from the work-in-progress Model Sheet. The formative assessment for this unit is Monday the eighth. Ideally I would have already finished this and at least started the final concept piece. However I have decided to devote the Christmas holiday to producing the final piece and writing my first semester essay.

I chose this specific part of the document, sans notes and annotations to showcase the detail I am going to. the use of guides to place items in the correct place is one way I am trying to ensure that my model sheet is precise.

I am considering filling in the designs with block colours to further differentiate items on the sheet since as is, it's a little hard to work out the specific parts on different views.

No comments:

Post a Comment